As a team member of La Crosse Distilling Company, your job is to fulfill our mission, be part of our vision, and work in support of our philosophy while fulfilling the job responsibilities listed below. This position is an integral role in meeting the expectations we hold for ourselves, as well as those our guests hold for La Crosse Distillery. Creating an exceptional experience for customers are the expectations of this position.
You will be paid competitively with opportunity for additional benefits. Your success will be measured through favorable reviews and your ability to meet stated objectives.
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans, using dishwashers or by hand
- Polish and dry dishes according to Distillery standards
- Assist in putting away of food deliveries according to health guidelines, the FIFO system, breaking down into proper storage containers while adhering to time and temperature regulations
- Assist in re-stocking the line during service times
- Place clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in storage areas
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition
- Assist in organization and cleaning of all storage areas, refrigerators & freezers
- Assist in basic prepping of menu ingredients as directed by other culinary team members
- Adheres to state and local health and safety regulations
- Attend all kitchen employee meetings as required
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards
- All other related responsibilities assigned by management
Other Skills & Abilities
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to demonstrate the following competencies: thoroughness, time management, initiative, and proficient communication
- Requires performing in a kitchen area with exposure to heat, cold, fumes, steam and noise
- Requires the employee to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Prolonged standing and walking
How to Apply
PeopleFirst HR Solutions is proud to partner with La Crosse Distilling Co. in filling this position. Interested parties should submit a resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send them to PeopleFirst HR Solutions, 600 North 3rd Street, Suite 204, La Crosse, WI 54601. Please specify the position or position(s) that you are applying for as we are recruiting for multiple positions for La Crosse Distilling Co.