Brian's Toys, Inc. has developed its own construction toy brand Strictly Briks and home goods brand Clever Creations, as well as maintain its collector toy business which began in 1994. Strictly Briks and Clever Creations have grown from concepts in late 2014 to $5MM+ in online sales by 2017. We seek to continue our online sales growth while moving quickly to expand to wholesale sales offline and in new markets.
Strictly Briks encourages children to "Dream, Create, Grow" by providing a platform for creative play. We have a rapidly growing IP portfolio of utility and design patents focused on brick play in a new and innovative way. Strictly Briks products have won 30 awards this holiday season including three of the prestigious Oppenheim Platinum and Gold Seal awards. Our new game, Brik Buster, was featured on the Today Show on Black Friday. Also, in February 2018 we will debut at New York Toy Fair a whole new product line with a major licensor, which will take Strictly Briks to a whole new level.
Clever Creations features a growing selection of over 150 Nutcrackers and other Christmas decor. Our motto is "Encourage Family Tradition". We have recently signed two license agreements and seek to add more in 2018 to help propel growth to the next level.
Both Strictly Briks and Clever Creations are primed for wholesale distribution along with continued online growth to take it to the next level!
Brian’s Toys, Inc. is looking for a growth-oriented key individual seeking a challenge with a desire to grow our Strictly Briks and Clever Creations brands 150% over 3 years, as well as grow professionally. This newly created position will report to the Founder and CEO. The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is focused on moving the business forward; is driven and has a competitive spirit with the ability to instill these traits into the team.
The addition of this position will allow the transition of duties from the CEO to the successful candidate. This will include logistics, customer service excellence, and developing and growing our B2B sales. This position will be based out of the Fountain City, Wisconsin facility (5 miles from Winona) and will manage an internal team of four to six employees and numerous contractors.
Education and Qualifications
A Master of Business Administration or other related graduate-level degree related field and a minimum of three years of demonstrated ability to drive the achievement of business goals are required.
A strong customer service background is mandatory with a proven record in business development and sales.
The successful candidate must possess a valid driver's license and have the ability to travel frequently by vehicle and airplane.
Professional and Personal Traits
- Passionate, enthusiastic, charismatic and highly motivated servant leader with an energetic growth orientated personality
- Must possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- Goal-oriented and results driven
- Must possess solid ethical standards in relation to all aspects of business development
- Proven ability to organize, manage multiple projects/priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to analyze complex problems and present straightforward solutions
- Self-motivated, independent, resourceful and adaptable with the ability to perform duties when needed
- Customer focus and excellent customer service skills
- Strategic thinking and negotiation skills
- A data driven decision maker who is detail-oriented
- Utilizes a disciplined task driven approach that is organized and focused on administration and execution
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Promote the positive image of Brian's Toys, Inc. and its brands Strictly Briks and Clever Creations
- Build and oversee key wholesale sales customer relationships, while developing and implementing strategies for expanding the company's customer base and following up on new business opportunities
- Oversee Logistics with the goal of continuous improvement of restocking and reordering procedures
- Oversee online pricing which is intensive and critical to the business
- Manage an internal team of five employees and numerous contractors
PeopleFirst HR Solutions is proud to partner with Brian’s Toys, Inc. in filling this position. Interested professionals should submit a letter of interest, resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send them to PeopleFirst HR Solutions, 600 North 3rd Street, Suite 204, La Crosse, WI 54601