METCO, a single source provider of installation, service, and environmental consulting for all types of fuel systems applications seeks a General Laborer.
Customers include retail gas stations, municipalities and government institutions that maintain vehicle fleets and commercial facilities that utilize backup generator and boiler systems.
METCO serves multiple states and is dedicated to living up to their standard of "Excellence through experience." METCO is headquartered in Hillsboro, WI, with an environmental division located in La Crosse, WI.
To learn more about METCO or to obtain an employment application, visit www.metcohq.com.
This position performs the installation of equipment at retail gas stations and commercial fueling facilities along with general construction activities such as piping, excavating, and concrete. This position also performs accurate calibration of fuel dispensing meters to ensure that the meters will pass inspection by local Weights and Measures officials.
- Perform general construction activities.
- Install fuel tanks, piping, submersible pumps, fuel dispensers, and other equipment. METCO provides all training.
- Perform the process of adjusting a metering device in a fuel dispenser so that the actual volume of fuel dispensed and the volume indicated by the meter are within tolerances set by the local authority having jurisdiction (Weights and Measures). METCO provides all training.
- Report to job foreman and follow directions.
- Work safely in accordance with OSHA Standards.
- Work outdoors in extreme weather conditions.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license is required.
- Monday through Friday.
- Start times will vary, but is typically 7:00 or earlier. End time is upon job completion.
- Reports to Hillsboro office.
- Overnight stays will be required most of the time.
Thank you for your interest in working for METCO! To apply, please send your completed employment application to:
Attention: Jenny Mueller
PO Box 448
Hillsboro, WI 54634
Fax to: 608-489-2389